UGC NET 2022: Advanced City Intimation Slip has been released for the UGC NET exam, which is going to take place on October 10, 2022. A history exam is scheduled for October 10 in Shift 1 and Shift 2.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) exam city intimation slip for the October 10 examination.
Candidates who are eligible and are appearing for the UGC NET exam can download the slip on the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates are advised to download their exam city intimation slip by using their login credentials such as application number and date of birth.
The slip has been released for Application and Economics/Computer Science/Rural Economics/Co-operation/Demography/Development Planning/Development Studies/Econometrics/Applied Economics/Development Economics/Business Economics.
The candidates may please note that this is not the admit card for the examination. This is only an advance intimation of the exam city, allotted where the exam center will be located, to facilitate the candidates. NTA's notification said.
Steps to download UGC NET advance exam intimation slip:
1. Go to the official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in. On the homepage, click on the "advanced city intimation" link.
3. Now, enter the login credentials, UGC application number, and date of birth.
4. Then, click on the submit button.
5. You can see your exam city and center on your screen
6. Keep a copy of the slip for future use.