The procedure for seeking admission to MBA, MCA, and M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch./ M.Plan. Degree programs for the academic year 2017-2018 consist of the following two steps:
- Appearing for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2017 in March 2017.
- Applying for admission to the admitting authorities concerned.
TANCET is conducting admissions for the following courses:
- Master of Business Administering.
- Master of Computer Application.
- Master of Technology.
- Master of Planning.
Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Process ends February 28, 2017.
- Entrance exam for MCA and MBA: March 25, 2017.
- Entrance exam for ME/ Mtech/ March/ MPlan: March 26, 2017.
- All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
- All the candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
The application fee for general candidates is Rs 500 and for SC/ ST candidates is Rs 250.
Registration for entrance test:
- Registration through online mode.
- Candidates can register through online only by filling-up the application and upload the same along with a good quality recently taken photograph.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the link which says TANCET 2017.
- Click on 'Online Registration'.
- Log in using your user id and password.
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format.
- Click to submit.
- Take a print out of the same for future reference.