Applications are invited for Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET 2014) and Postgraduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET 2014) conducted by the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi.
LAWCET and PGLCET 2014 is conducted for admission to the 3 year and 5 year LL.B /B.L and LL.M courses offered by the State universities in Andhra Pradesh, including their affiliated colleges, for the academic year 2014-15.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with 45% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
Candidates must have passed LL.B / B.L degree from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the online application form.
- Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before submitting the form. If the candidate wishes to change any of the particulars, he/she can edit the form by selecting the edit button. The application can be submitted after a satisfactory verification of the details.
- Candidates can pay the registration fee in AP Online / mee Seva or debit / credit card.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 26th April 2014.
- LAWCET 2014 will be held on 08th June 2014 from 10.00 AM to 11.30 PM.
- PGLCET 2014 will be held on 08th June 2014 from 02.30 PM to 04.00 PM.
LAWCET - 2014 & PGLCET - 2014,
1st Floor, Old MBA Building,
Sri Venkateswara University,
Tirupathi - 517502, Andhra Pradesh.
Tel: 08574 - 2289414.