Sri Siddhartha University, Tumkur, is set to conduct All India Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIPGET 2014) on 18th January.
AIPGET 2014 is conducted for admission to various Postgraduate Degree / Diploma courses in Medical / Dental in the constituent colleges of the University.
The constituent colleges are:
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College
- Sri Siddhartha Dental College
- Candidates should have passed MBBS / BDS degree in any of the Medical Colleges recognised by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have completed one year internship.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online for entrance exam.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sri Siddhartha University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 3,500/- drawn in favor of 'Registrar, SSAHE', should be payable at Tumkur, should be submitted to the below address.
- Last date for the submission of online application form is 26 Dec 2013.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 2nd Jan 2014.
- AIPGET 2014 entrance exam will be held on 18 Jan 2014.
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education,
Tumkur - 572107,
Tel: 0816 - 2275516.