SLIET is established by MHRD, Government of India. It is a Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTI). The institute is a self-contained model township having all the modern infrastructure and facilities.
The institute offers unique modular pattern of eduction in various branches of engineering and technology.
Online applications are now invited for admissions to:
- Integrated Certificate Diploma (ICD)
- B.E. (lateral entry)
For students of ICD there is a provision of vertical promotion through lateral entry into 2nd year B.E. which is a 4 year programme.
The students pursuing certificate/diploma courses in the institute and eligible for promotion to higher modules must also apply as per their scheme.
- Integrated Certificate Diploma (ICD): 10th pass/appearing.
- B.E. (lateral entry): Diploma pass/appearing.
- MBA (2 years): Valid score of CAT for corresponding year/ CMAT 2014/ GATE qualified.
- Ph.D (full time): Master's degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/Humanities/Management
- B.E. (4 years):
*Eligibility criteria as per JEE Main 2014.
*Admission/counselling through CSAB - 2014.
- M.Tech (2years):
*B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering) along with a valid GATE score.
*Admission/counselling through CCMT - 2014.
- M.Sc. (2 years):
*B.Sc., candidates must appear in PU-CET (PG) - 2014 , entrance test conducted by Punjab University, Chandigarh.
*For counselling candidates must apply online to SLIET Longowal within 10 days after the declaration of PU-CET (PG) - 2014 results.
Help-desk for online application:
- 01672-253178/ 253179
- Last date for applying online: 2nd May, 2014
- Entrance test will be conducted on: 31st May, 2014
Fort further details and to apply, click here