Rajasthan state, is all set to conduct its Pre Medical Test 2014. This test acts as a gateway for medical admissions. After clearing the examination, students can select any medical institute around the state in order to continue their study in the same field.
RPMT Exam is conducted every year and the allotment of seats to various courses and colleges in Rajasthan will take place on the basis of ranks of candidates in RPMT exam 2014. Admission to 85% seats will be done through RPMT 2014 and the rest are filled by All India Candidates via AIPMT 2014 Exam.
- The candidate must belong to Rajasthan.
- The candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 12 years of study with science stream. Last two years of study should comprise Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in the mentioned subjects.
- Students appearing for 10+2 level are also eligible to sit for the exam
How to apply:
- RPMT 2014 application forms will be available at the university, selected bank branches and participating institutes. It will also be available online on the university's official website.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully while filling up the application form.
Pattern of examination:
- The exam will include 200 objective type questions.
- Each section namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology will have 50 questions.
- Application form will be avaliable from: Last Week of March, 2014
- Last Date to apply: 3rd week of April, 2014
- Exam date: Last week of May, 2014