Panjab University is all set to conduct Post Graduate examination for the academic year 2014. Eligible candidates can enroll themselves by logging on to the official website of the university.
- Register online.
- Candidates must note down their login Id and password.
- Download bank slip and deposit fee in any SBI branch.
- After 24 hrs. of depositing fee, login and fill the bank details and upload scanned photograph, signature, complete the form and save.
- Candidates need to take a print out of their examination form and submit it in their concerned department/ college.
Private candidates are required to take out the printout and submit the form with check list to the university either by hand/ post upto March 18, 2014 to Student information cell and by post, to the Assistant Registrar (Examination-III) Panjab University Chandigarh.
- Candidates who have registered themselves online in the previous semester for December, 2013 examination can register using their application ID.
- Candidate has to fill his/her separate examination form for different category/class.
- Candidate must fill his/her name, contact number and email address carefully. Login Id and password will be sent to the mentioned contact number and email address.
- Candidate will be able to edit his/her examination form details till the last date. i.e March 18,2014
- Department/ College candidates have to select student type as "Private Candidate" for reappear/ additional/ deficient/ improvement/ under regulation category examination.
- Photo and signature image should only be in JPG format and of size less than 100Kb.
Last date to apply: 18th March, 2014
For more details, click here.