Panjab University, Chandigarh, invites applications for PU Common Entrance Test (PU-CET) (PG) for admission postgraduate courses, commencing in 2014.
The PG courses are offered in:
Scheme of the test:
The test contains objective types questions of 1 hour 30 minutes time duration.
Candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
- Rs 1,600/- for general candidates.
- Rs 800/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Rs 700/- for additional forms.
- Last date for submission of application form is 20th May 2014.
- PU-CET (PG) 2014 will be held from 13th to 16th June 2014.
PU-CET (P.G.) Admission,
Assistant Registrar, CET Cell,
Panjab University, Sector 14,
Chandigarh - 160014.