Panjab University, Chandigarh, invites application for Management Entrance test for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes, commencing in 2014.
The MBA programmes are offered in:
- Retail Management
- Banking & Insurance Management
- IT & Telecommunication Management
- Infrastructural Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Hospital Management
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- The prospectus including application form will be available on payment of Rs. 1750/- (Rs 875/- for SC/ST) at the Post Office, Panjab University, Sector- 14, Chandigarh ,sector- 7, Chandigarh, Ludhiana GPO and Delhi GPO.
- Application forms can be had by post from the Manager, Publication Bureau, Panjab University, Sector-14 Chandigarh on Payment of Rs 1830/-(Rs 955/- for SC/ST) through Bank Draft only drawn in favour of the Registrar, Panjab University,Chandigarh, should be payable at Chandigarh.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Panjab University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1750/- (Rs 875/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Panjab University, should be payable at Chandigarh.
Last date for receipt of application form is 17th February 2014.
Management Entrance test to be held on 15th March 2014.
University Institute of Applied Management & Sciences,
South Campus, (Behind P.U. Alumni House),
Panjab University, Sector - 25, Chandigarh - 160014.
Tel: 0172 - 2534499.