Instructions to fill the online application form:
- Select Examination Group (A, B, C1, C2 or C3) and fill relevant application form.
- After submitting your details, Computer Generates a Registration Number.
- Note down the Registration Number for future Reference.
*Important: If a Registration Number is already generated in your name, do not fill the form again. If more than one Application is Registered in your name, all the applications may be rejected.
- Fill application form online.
- Upload Photograph, Signature and left hand thumb impression of the candidate in the application form. No need to send the hard copy to the OJEE.
- Payment through banks: Print Bank e-Challan for Fee payment through Syndicate Bank or Bank Of Baroda (After fee payment note down Journal Number issued by Bank); Or Payment through Debit Cards: Make Fee Payment online with Debit Cards (Note your Transaction id).
- Keep a copy of the application for your records.
Read more on OJEE- 2014 here