NMMS 2022 Admit Card: The admit card for the 2022 National Means and Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS) has been released by the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH). Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of the NMMS at bseh.org.in. Candidates can login by providing the basic information (student name, mobile number, and Aadhar card). On November 20, 2022, the NMMS 2022 exam will be held.
NMMS Admit Card: Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Go to the official website of the NMMS at bseh.org.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, "NNMMS 2022 admit card."
- Enter your name, your mother's name, or your Aadhar Card number now.
- The NMMS admit card will appear on your screen.
- Candidates who passed the 7th grade exam with at least a 50% score are eligible to take the NMMS exam in 2022. The students who belong to SC/ST category will have to score 45% of the marks in 7th grade to participate in the examination.
- The registration process for the 2022 National Merit Scholarship Scheme examination started recently, in October 2022.
Information of students mentioned in NMMS Admit Card
Candidates can check whether the details mentioned in the admit card are correct or not. These all are the information which is available on your admit card
- Student's name
- Student's father's name
- Student's mother's name
- Examination name
- Student's school name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Student's Gender
- Student's Category
- Student's Photograph
- Student's Signature
- Student's Thumbprint
- Date of the Examination
- Reporting time
- Examination Centre
- Center Code
- Scheme Code
- State Code
- Instructions for the Student
Candidate should note that at the time of the examination he/she will have to carry a valid identity card along with the coloured hardcopy of the NMMS admit card as well as their school ID cards . Without these documents students will not be allowed for attending the NBBS examination. Students are advised to prepare well so that they can score good marks in the NBBS 2022 examination.