NITTE University, Mangalore, invites applications for NITTE University All India Under Graduate Entrance Test (NUUGET - 2014).
NU UGET 2014 is conducted for admission to the MBBS and BDS courses in its constituent colleges, namely K.S. Hegde Memorial Academy and A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences commencing in 2014-15.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline with 50% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised Board of examinations.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of NITTE University.
- The candidates are required to pay the registration fee of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of NITTE University, should be payable at Mangalore.
- The filled-in application with all relevant documents should be sent to The Registrar, Nitte University, Deralakatte, Mangalore (D.K) - 575 018 by Post so as to reach before the last date or may be handed over in person at the University Office on any working day before the last date.
- Candidates should superscribe the sealed envelope carrying application form: "APPLICATION FOR NUUGET - 2014". Test Admission Ticket (Hall Ticket) for the Entrance Test will be sent by post to the postal address entered by the candidate.
Bangalore, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Mangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi.
- Last date for the receipt of application for is 05th May 2014.
- Date of dispatch of admission tickets by post on 10th February 2014.
- Date of downloading the admission tickets on 06th May 2014
- NUUGET 2014 test will be held on 12th May 2014.
6th Floor, University Enclave,
Medical Sciences Complex,
Deralakatte, Mangalore - 575018.
Tel: 0824 - 2204300.