National Institute of Technology, Warangal is all set to conduct National Institute of Technology Warangal Entrance Test (NITWET 2014) for admission to the Master of Science (M.Sc) programmes, commencing in 2014.
The M.Sc programmes are offered in:
- Engineering Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
There will be 80 multiple choice objective questions in each subject and the time duration will be 2 hours. 4 marks will be given for each correctly answered question and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrongly answered question.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Warangal.
- Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and with demand draft for Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates) towards the application Fees.
- DD must be drawn in favour of Director, NIT Warangal, payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or SBI, Battala Bazar Branch, Warangal.
- Candidates should create a login and password by registering themselves in the NITWET. Then, they should fill the online application form made available in the website after obtaining DD for the processing fee and scanned copies of their latest passport photo and signature.
Last date for the receipt of application form is 25th April 2014.
Associate Dean (Admissions),
National Institute of Technology,
Warangal - 506 004,