The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for NIFT entrance exam. The entrance exam is to be held on February 12, 2016.
- For B.Des Programme: Candidates should have completed class 12 from a recognised board or institute.
- For M.Des Programme: Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute. The candidates should have a diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The candidates can make the payment through online gateway or through bank demand draft issued in favour of "NIFT HO" payable at New Delhi.
- General/OBC: An application fee of Rs 1,500 needs to be paid by the candidates for the registration procedure.
- SC/ST/PHP: An application fee of Rs 750 needs to be paid by the candidates for the registration procedure.
- Last date for filling up online application: January 10, 2016
- Last date for online registration with late fees: January 16, 2016
- Availability of admit card (online only): January 21, 2016
- Entrance exam: February 14, 2016
- Situation test/ group discussion/ interview: April - May 2016
- Declaration of final result (online): End of May/ June 2016
- Date of counseling: June 2016 onward
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, October 28, 2015, 17:59 [IST]