National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE ) is a scientifically designed skill based assessment test, for students of classes II to XII, (CBSE / ICSE /all State Board Syllabi).
NSTSE is a scientifically designed, skill-based assessment developed in India for Indian schools, after a detailed study of the syllabi of different central and state boards Unified Council is India's leading scientific assessment organisation.
NSTSE would be held in Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAW, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, Russia, Nepal, Libiya, Bahrain, Iran and Tanzania.
Who can apply for this examination?
Students of classes II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI (PCM and PCB), XII (PCM and PCB).
- There will be a separate question paper for each class.
- The questions will be in objective type.
- There will no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
- For class II: 50 questions of 50 marks.
- For class III: 75 questions of 75 marks.
- For class IV - XII: 100 questions of 100 marks.
- The syllabus for the examination will be based on CBSE.
- The question paper is also suitable for students of ICSE/ISC and other state board syllabus.
How to apply:
- Candidates can download the application from the website.
- Candidates can also apply online.
- Rs. 150 which includes Examination Fee (Rs.100) + SPR (Rs.15) + Stamps for sending Success series book, Hall Ticket, Certificate & SPR (Rs.35).
- Rs. 200 which includes Examination Fee (Rs.100) + SPR (Rs.15) + Set of Question papers (Rs. 40/-)+Stamps for sending Success series book, MQP, Hall Ticket, Certificate & SPR (Rs.45 ).
- Last date for the receipt of application form is September 27, 2014.
- Examination will be held on January 25, 2015.