The National Institute of Unani Medicine has announced the dates for PGCET (Post Graduate Entrance Test) 2015. The NIUM PGCET 2015 has been scheduled for September 20, 2015.
The exam is conducted for admissions to MD/MS/Diploma Courses in Medical subjects for the state quota seats in Karnataka Government colleges and institutions and Karnataka Government quota seats in private medical colleges/institutions/deemed universities within the state of Karnataka, for the academic year 2015-2016. The course will be of a 3 years duration.
Subjects offered are:
- Ilmul Advia Pharmacology
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (PSM)
- Niswan wa Qabalat (OBG)
- Ilmul Saidla (Unani Pharmacy)
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya(Basic Principles)
- Ilaj-bit-Tadbeer (Regimenal Therapy)
- Jarahat (Surgery)
A candidate must have obtained the Kamile Tib o Jarahat (BUMS) degree or any other degree in Unani Medicine as recognised by CCIM and must have completed 6 months/12 months internship/house job as the case may be, on or before September 10,2015.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online and send the hard copy of the application form along with other specified relevant documents to 'Convener, PGET Cell, National Institute of Unani Medicine, Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore-560 091'.
- Last date for submission of application form: September 12, 2015
- Availability of admit cards: September 17, 2015
- Dates of NIUM PGCET 2015 examination: September 20, 2015