MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the admit card for the post of Group-5 Paramedical and Nursing Posts on the official website of the MPPEB. Candidates who have successfully applied for the Group 5 (Paramedical and Nursing Group) Combined Recruitment Test should go to peb.mp.gov.in.
The written examination for Group 5 (Paramedical and Nursing) posts will be held on November 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30, as well as December 1, 2022.Candidates must download their admit card in order to take the MPPEB Group 5 examination in 2022.Candidates need to fill in their login credentials such as their application number, date of birth, and the selection of their city.
Candidates should note that they will have to carry an original ID proof to enter the examination center. The E-Adhar card is valid until the UIDAI expires. As stated in the notification, the candidate must paste the self-attested photo in the second section of the test admit card.
Steps to Download the MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of MPPEB at peb.mp.gov.in.
- Now, select the preferred language, either Hindi or English
- Then, on the homepage, click on the link for Group 5 (Paramedical and Nursing Group) Combined Recruitment Test.
- Then, fill in your login credentials, such as your application number and date of birth.
- After that, download the MPPEB Group 5 admit card, take a printout of it, and keep it safe for future use.