MAT entrance exam is conducted for admission to MBA & PGDM programmes in Management colleges across India.
MAT is an objective type test contains five sections of each 40 questions with time duration of 150 minutes. There is a deduction of one fourth mark in case of negative marking for each wrong answer.
Five Sections are:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical skills
- Data Interpretation
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Final year students of graduate courses can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain MAT Bulletin / CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Candidates can also obtain application form through crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association' should be payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website All India Management Association along with the DD details.
- The completed application form must reach the below address.
- Last date for the sale of application form is 18 January 2014.
- Last date for the submission of filled in registration form is 20 January 2014.
- Last date for online registration is 16 January 2014.
- Last date for submission of online application form is 20 January 2014.
- Paper based MAT 2014 test will be held on 2nd February 2014.
- Computer based MAT 2014 test will be held on 8th February 2014.
All India Management Association,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Tel: 011 - 47673037.