Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore, invites applications for Under Graduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET) for the year 2014.
UGCET 2014 is conducted for admission to first year undergraduate degree courses in Medical, Dental and Engineering in Karnataka private minority institutions across Karnataka, commencing in 2014.
The entrance test will be conducted on 31st May 2014 from 9.30 AM at five different places namely Bangalore, Mangalore, Raichur, Gulbarga & New Delhi.
A total of 1,400 MBBS, 680 BDS and 8,012 Engineering seats are available for admissions in these institutions.
For Medical and Dental:
Candidates must have passed II PUC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate in PCB stream.
Candidates must have passed II PUC in Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Bio Technology / Computer Science / Biology / Electronics as optional subjects as one of the languages with 50% of aggregate in optional subjects.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of KRLMPCA.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore should be submitted to the office of KRLMPCA.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 15th May 2014.
- Downloading the admission ticket is 25th May 2014.
- UGCET-2014 will be held on 31st May 2014.
The Chief Examiner,
KRLMPCA, Flat #143. 4th Floor,
"Suryamukhi" Graden Apartments,
#21, Vittal Mallaya Road,
Bangalore - 560001.
Tel: 080 - 41121233.