Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) University, Karad, invites applications for All India Medical / Dental Entrance Test (PGM/D AIET) for the year 2015.
Entrance exam is conducted for admission to the postgraduate medical and dental courses, commencing in the session 2015.
Degree / Diploma seats - Medical:
General Surgery, General Medicine, Obs./Gyn., Anesthesiology, , Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Dermatology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Community Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, D.A., D.G.O., D.M.R.D., D.C.H., D. Ortho.
Degree Seats - Dental:
Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge, Periodontology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology & Forensic Odontology.
- For PGM AIET 2015 in Medical PG Course, candidates must have passed MBBS degree from any of the MCI recognised institute.
- For PGD AIET 2015 in Dental PG Course, candidates must have passed BDS degree from any of the DCI recognised institute.
- The candidates, who are still undergoing one-year compulsory rotating internship and are likely to complete it by April 30, 2015, will be permitted to appear for PGM AIET. His/Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotating internship of one year and registration before May 01, 2015.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University.
- The filled application form along with a DD of Rs 3, 000/- drawn in favor of 'Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University', should be payable at Karad.
- The application form can also be obtained from the University office.
- Last date for the submission of completed application form is January 02, 2015.
- Entrance test will be held on January 07, 2015.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University,
Malkapur, Karad (Dist Satara) - 415110,
Tel: 02164 - 241555.