KIIT University, Bhubaneswar has online registration for KIITEE 2015 entrance examination, which would be held from April 21 to 30, 2015.
The computer-based KITEE 2015 exam is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in KIIT University.
There will be no application fee / examination fee for the KIITEE 2015.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examinations from any of the recognised board of examination.
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
KIITEE 2015 Online Application Procedure:
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of KIITEE.
- Before filling the application form, candidates have to read the instructions.
- The following documents to be ready at hand before filling the form.
- Printed copy of instruction sheet
- Scanned copy of class 10th mark sheet . Board certificate.
- Candidates have to select the course name in list of programmes, for which they are seeking admission.
- Candidates have to fill the basic details.
- After filling the details, aspirants have to click on the SUBMIT button to confirm the registration of the KIITEEE 2015.
- Candidates have to take the print of the application form.
- The completed application form must have the signature of the candidate and candidate's parents / guardian's signature.
- Application form along with all enclisures should reach the bellow address through registered post / speed post / courier.
The Director, Admissions,
KIIT University, Koel Campus,
P.O-KIIT, Bhubaneswar - 751024.
Last date for the submission of the application form is March 25, 2015.