Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore has announced the dates for the online option entry process / online counselling process for Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy and Yoga courses for the candidates who have qualified in Karnataka CET 2014.
According to the Department of AYUSH, the seat matrix for the above courses will be announced on September 03, 2014.
KEA will allocate 820 Ayurveda, 188 Homeopathy, 65 Unani, 79 Naturopathy and Yoga seats will be offered for admission through online seat selection counselling to the eligible for ISM&H rank holders.
The KCET 2014 qualified candidates have to participate in the counselling, as per the following schedule.
- Display of seat matrix on September 03, 2014.
- Option entry process would be held from 6 PM on September 03 to 08, 2014 up to 10 AM.
- Announcement of seat allotment results would be on September 08, 2014 after 6 PM.
- Admission confirmation and last date to download the order would be on September 10, 2014.
- Last date for reporting to the colleges on September 12, 2014.
Candidates who have already been admitted to the colleges can also exercise their options.
For more details, please visit KEA website.