Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore has announced the CET 2014 document verification scheduled dates and online option entry process dates.
The eligible candidates have to attend the document verification as per the schedule in any of the nearest helpline centres to become eligible for option entry process.
Candidates are advised to bring their original documents for verification in any of KEA's 13 helpline centre details, the detaills of which are available in the KEA website.
According to KEA, online option entry process will commence from 15th June 2014 onwards.
- Display of seat matrix and fee structure on 14th June 2014.
- Online option entry process will begin from 15th June 2014.
- Publication of mock allotment results on 21st June 2014.
- Provision of change of options by the candidates from 21st to 23rd June 2014.
- Publication of real allotment results on 24th June 2014.
- Confirmation of allotment on 26th June 2014.
- Last date for reporting to the colleges on 30th June 2014.
- Second round of option entry process will begin from 02nd July 2014.
- Publication of seat allotment results of second round on 05th July 2014.
- Confirmation of allotment on 07th July 2014.
- Last date for reporting to the colleges on 10th July 2014.
- All other guidelines and procedures given in the CET 2014 brochure.
- To claim seat under Hyderabad-Karnataka reservation, the candidates should produce the relevant certificate issued by the concerned Assistant Commissioner during the document verification.
- If a candidate has not received the original marks card of qualifying examination for 2014 from the concerned boards, then the candidate should obtain the signature of the principal of the institution where he / she has passed II PUC / 12th standard on the provisional marks card.
- Internet downloaded marks cards will not be accepted.