The Kakatiya University, Warangal invites applications for Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET 2014) for postgraduate courses admissions.
PGCET 2014 entrance examination is conducted for admission to PG / PG diploma and 5 year integrated PG courses offered by the university, constituent and affiliated colleges, commencing in 2014.
The courses are offered in:
- M.A in Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, History and Sociology.
- M.Sc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Psychology.
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHROM)
- Master of Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- M.Com in Financial Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Computer Applications.
- PG Diploma in Sericulture, Clinical Biochemistry.
- Master of Library & Information Science (MLISc)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- 5 Year Integrated PG Programme in M.Sc in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 45% (40% for SC/ST) from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained from the office of Kaktiya University by paying Rs 400/- in cash.
- The candidates who wish to have the application form through post can obtain from the office of the Directorate of Admissions, KU by sending a DD drawn on favor of "The Registrar, KUCET A/c", payable at SBH, Kakathiya University Branch (code no-2262), Warangal, along with a self-addressed envelope (35X25 cm) duly affixing Rs 50/- postage stamps.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 16th April 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application form with late fee of Rs 500/- is 22nd April 2014.
- PGCET 2014 entrance test would be held on 02nd May 2014.
Directorate of Admissions,
Warangal - 506009.