IBPS SO Application 2022:The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to close the IBPS SO application form registration for 2022 today, November 21, 2022. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria then only they can fill out the application form. To fill out the application form for IBPS SO 2022, candidates must go to the official website at ibps.in.
Candidates who want to apply for the IBPS SO will have to go through several procedures, including online registration, uploading a photograph and signature, filling in their personal details, previewing the application form, paying fees, and submitting the final application.
IPS SO 2022: Important Dates
- Deadline to apply for the IBPS SO 2022 - November 21, 2022
- Deadline for application fee payment - November 21, 2022
- Closing date of IBPS SO 2022 correction facility - November 21, 2022
- Deadline for printing the IBPS SO application form - December 1, 2022
- IBPS SO preliminary examination date: December 24 to December 31, 2022.
Steps to apply for IBPS SO 2022
- Go to the official website of IBPS SO 2022 at ibps.in.
- Now, candidates need to fill out the application form by providing their basic details
- Log in using valid login credentials to fill in other details on the application form.
- Then, preview the application form
- Now, submit the final form
After the candidate successfully fills out the application form, they will receive an e-receipt and the application form with fee details. Applicants are required to download the PDF file for future use. Candidates should note that the Institute of Banking Personnel will issue the IBPS SO admit card to those candidates who successfully fill out the application form. The authorities will release the notification for the IBPS SO admit card soon. Candidates can keep checking the official website for more information.