The Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), has announced the dates of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance examination 2014. This exam serves as the gateway to get admission in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Architecture (B.Arch), Hotel Management and Fashion and Apparel Design courses, and first year MBA/ MCA/ MAM dual degree courses commencing in 2014-15.
- Candidate must read the application form brochure carefully before filling the details.
- The online submission of particulars can be made through the official website of UPSEE (www.upsee.nic.in).
- The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
- On submission of details, a registration number will be generated.
- Candidates need to pay the examination fee and upload their scanned image signature and thumb impression.
- Once they have finished the procedure, a confirmation page with the registration number shall be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the confirmation page and paste their photograph, signature and thumb impression at the specified places and send it along with the slip of e-challan through speed post only to 'Registrar (UPSEE-2014), Uttar Pradesh Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226021, Uttar Pradesh'.
- General/ OBC category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ Girls: 500/-
If candidates are filling application forms through any help desk (affiliated college of UPTU) then the need to choose 'Help Desk'. If they are filing online application form through internet then they need to choose 'Online Applications'.
Last date to apply: 7th March, 2014
For more details, click here.