The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2014 notification.
UPSC is all set to conduct the CDS (II) Examination on October 26.
Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 139th course commencing in July 2015 - 200.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala - course commencing in July, 2015 Executive ( General Service) - 45.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2015 - 32
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 102nd SSC Course (for Men) commencing in October, 2015 - 175.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 15th SSC Women (Non- Technical) Course commencing in October, 2015 - 12.
Before applying to the UPSC CDS examination, one must have to know the eligibility criteria, click here.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online only on the website www.upsconline.nic.
- The online applications can be filled upto Aug 18 till 11.59 PM.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Last date to submission of application form is Aug 18.
CDS (II) examination would be held on Oct 26.