The filling up of the ECET 2014 entrance exam online application form commences from 10th February 2014 (today).
The Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET 2014) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of APSCHE.
ECET 2014 exam is conducted for Diploma holders of Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc graduates for admission to B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy programmes commencing in 2014-15.
We are providing these brief steps to fill the application form.
Online application form procedure:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of ECET 2014.
- Candidates have to click on the apply online option.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Candidates can apply ECET 2014 exam in two methods; By visiting the AP online / E-Seva / Mee-Seva centres OR By submitting through the Debit /Credit Card.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to check the filled details for corrections. Once submitted, they will not give any further chance to correct the application.
- To help the students, website provides a model application form, candidates are advised to go through it.
Candidates must have the following documents at the time of filling the application form:
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying degree / SSC / equivalent examination certificate.
- Date of birth certificate / SSC certificate.
- Candidates must have the local status certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income certificate.
- The caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Recent passport size digital color photograph of the candidate.
- Digital signature of the candidate.
- Mobile number of the candidate.
- Email-id of the candidate.