The filling up of the online application form for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET 2014) has begun.
MHCET 2014 is the qualifying entrance examination conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, B.Pth, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O, B.Sc Nursing, BVSc and AH courses, for the academic year 2014.
The Director, Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai is the Competent Authority for conducting the MHCET 2014.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be born on or before December 31, 1997.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
Also Read: MHCET 2014 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
How to apply:
- Candidates have to register in MHCET 2014 official website.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with all the required details mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- After completing the filling up of application form, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application form, candidates have to download the MHCET bank challan on an A4 size paper on a single page.
- The bank challan will have the MHCET 2014 registration number, name of the candidate, date of birth and date of registration printed on it. The printed bank challan is in two parts, that must be sent to the SBI branch.
- The candidate has to take the printed MHCET bank challan to any of the SBI branches to make the payment after 48hrs of registration. On tendering Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 bank commission for open candidates and Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 bank commission for reservation category candidates.
- On making the payment in cash, the bank will enter the date of payment, journal no / bank transaction id, branch name & code and put a bank seal on each part of the bank challan. The bank will retain the bank's copy of the challan with them and return the rest of the challan to the candidate.
- Again candidates have to login to the MHCET website for confirmation.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of the bank challan, MHCET 2014 registration confirmation page printout and note the MHCET 2014 registration number and password for all future correspondence with MHCET office.
- Last date for online registration is March 25, 2014.
- Last date for fee acceptance at SBI Bank is March 29, 2014.
- MHCET 2014 exam would be held on May 08, 2014.
Directorate of Medical Education and Research,
CETC CELL, Opp Govt Dental College and Hospital Building,
St. George's Hospital Compound, Near CST Railway Station,
Mumbai - 400001.
Tel: 022 - 22652251.