Hindustan University, Chennai, invites applications for HITS Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE 2014).
HITSEEE 2014 is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programmes, commencing in 2014-15.
The specialisations are offered in:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Polymer Technology
Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% of marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% of marks in Maths / Business Mathematics subjects.
- All applicants for B.Arch course should have to write NATA 2014 entrance test.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Application form can also be obtained from the post offices and ICICI Bank branches across India.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 05th April 2014.
- Entrance exam will be on 26th and 27th April 2014 (other centers).
- Entrance exam will be on 26th April to and 04th May 2014 (Chennai centers).
40, G.S.T road,
St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai - 600016.
Tel: 1800 - 425 - 4438.