Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharmashala conduct Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) for admission to three year diploma courses in state polytechnic colleges, for the academic year 2014.
The non-Himachali Indian national candidates of other states can also compete with Himachali general category candidates for 15% seats of the total seats.
It is mandatory for departmental candidates to appear in the test.
- Candidates must have passed class 10th with 35% of marks in the qualifying examination from a recognised board of examination.
- Candidates who have appeared for matriculation examination in 2014 are also eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- The prospectus and application form can be obtained from the office of the Secretary, HP Takniki Shikhsa Board Dharamshala by paying Rs 650/- (Rs 400/- for SC/ST/OBC) in cash.
- Candidates can also obtain the prospectus through registered post by sending dd of Rs 700/- (Rs 450/- for SC/ST/OBC) drawn in favor of Secretary, H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, payable at Dharamshala.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is 26th April 2014.
- PAT 2014 test would be held on 18th May 2014.
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board,