Students can now apply for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2014 by logging on to the official website of GUJCET. This test serves as a gateway for students to get admissions to various undergraduate courses offered by universities of Gujarat. This exam is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
Candidate must have cleared the intermediate science stream examination with 60% marks from a recognised board.
How to apply:
- Candidate needs to download the application form from the official website.
- He/ she needs to fill the application form in the prescribed manner.
- After filling the form, students need to prepare a demand draft of Rs. 250.
- He needs to send the application form with the demand draft to-
Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell,
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,
Sector 10/b, Near Old Sachivalaya,
Gandhinagar 382 010
This examination will have 160 objective types of questions which will have multiple types of answers. The whole examination will consist of four parts, part 1 will have questions from Physics, part 2 will have questions from Biology, part 3 will have questions from Chemistry and part 4 will have questions from Mathematics.
- Last date to apply: 15th April, 2014
- Date of examination: 8th May, 2014