The candidates who have applied for GATE 2015 will be allowed to change the examination city to appear for the test.
Candidates have to visit the official website to change the city name and advised to check the available list of examination cities to change according to it.
How to apply:
- Candidates who wish to change their GATE 2015 Exam City that they have chosen as the first preference can do so by sending a DD for Rs 400 to IIT Kanpur.
- The DD should be in favour of Chairman, GATE 2015" payable at Kanpur.
- Last date for the receipt of DD along with a written request for a Change of GATE 2015 Exam City is November 21, 2014.
- Candidates must superscribe on the envelope: Change of GATE 2015 Exam City."
- Candidates have to send the dd to the following address;
Kanpur - 208016.
GATE 2015 exam is all set to conduct from January 31 to February 14, 2015.