Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada has announced the detailed EAMCET 2014 medical and dental courses counselling schedule and centres where the counselling process will be held.
According to the university, the counselling for medical courses would commence from August 30, 2014 to September 5, 2014.
- Hyderabad: JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- Warangal: Online Counselling Centre, Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Vizag: Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus
- Vijayawada: Administrative Building. Dr NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Tirupathi: Old MBA building, S.V University
Eligibility for counselling:
1. The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974.
2. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
To know the fee structure of the MBBS and BDS courses, click here.
3. The candidate should have qualified in EAMCET 2014
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50% marks (80 marks) in EAMCET -2014
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40% marks (64 marks) in EAMCET -2014
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45% marks (72 marks) in EAMCET -2014
4. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2014. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2014 need not attend the counselling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-1998 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
5. The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria