The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, has started issuing the online application form for MT CET 2014 entrance exam.
MT CET 2014 is an online entrance test conducted for admission for B.Pharm & Pharma D courses in Autonomous colleges, state government / aided colleges, university managed institutes, university departments, unaided colleges, across the state.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology / Mathematics / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subject secured minimum of 45% marks (40% for backward candidates).
How to apply:
- Candidates have to visit official website of DTE Maharashtra to apply for MT CET 2014 examination.
- Candidates have to register online.
- Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Application form will be available for sale at the cost of Rs. 700/- for general category candidates (Rs 500/- for reserved category and persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only) in cash at all application form receipt centres (ARCs) .
- Last date for online registration is 29th March 2014.
- Issue of hall tickets will begin from 15th April 2014.
- MT CET 2014 exam would be held on 20th & 21st April 2014.
Directorate of Technical Education,
3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No 1967,
Mumbai - 400001.
Tel: 022 - 22626853 / 54.