Dr. DY Patil Medical College, is all set to conduct its All India Medical Common Entrance Examination for the academic year 2014. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of DPU.
You can also read: All India Medical (MBBS) Entrance Exams 2014 Dates
- MBBS & BDS
- M.Ch (Neuro Surgery)
- M.Ch (Urology)
- D.M (Nephrology)
- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
- B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology)
- M.Tech Biotechnology (Integrated)
- M.Tech (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc (Bioinformatics)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- P.B B.Sc. (Nursing)
- M.Sc (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Clinical Optometry (B. Optom)
How to apply:
Application form can be obtained from the university office on the payment of Rs. 500 /- (for Super- Specialty Programmes Rs. 1,000/-) in cash or DD
through a requisition letter with name of course opted for, detailed correspondence address with contact no. and email address, along with a demand draft of Rs. 600/- (for super specialty programmes Rs.. 1,250/-) drown on any nationalised bank, in favour of "Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune", payable at Pune
or by downloading from the university's website. (The downloaded form shall be submitted along with a demand draft covering form fee + test fee + postage Rs. 100/-) Fees should not be send by money order. The university shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
Note for MBBS and BDS candidates:
- Only those candidates who have secured at least 50 percent marks in the AICET-2014 shall be considered eligible for provisional admission to the MBBS/ BDS course as per the merit list.
- Merit list of candidates will be displayed on the Vidyapeeth's notice board and it will be published on the website of the Vidyapeeth: www.dpu.edu.in. Students should note that no changes or adjustments shall be made in the admission schedule.
- A large number of candidates appear at several entrance tests in the country and many of the candidates, who figure in the merit list of Vidyapeeth, may not eventually seek admission. Considering this, the Vidyapeeth asks the qualified candidates to attend the counseling session. Consequently, it may happen in case of some candidates that all the available seats will be filled in before their turn comes. The admission process stops once the number of seats available are filled in.
Exam will be conducted on 18th May, 2014 and 22nd May, 2014
For more details click here.