Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Maharashtra, opens online registration for Postgraduate Medical / Dental Common Entrance Test (PGMDCET) for the year 2014.
PGMDCET 2014 entrance exam is conducted for admission to MD, MS, MDS and PG Diploma Medical and Dental courses across the state.
PGMDCET 2014 is mainly conducted for 50% of Maharashtra state quota seats.
- Candidates should have passed MBBS / BDS degree from any of the recognised Medical colleges bu MCI / DCI.
- Candidates must have completed one year internship as on or before 31 March 2014.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Applicants should have a valid Email id.
- Before filling online application form download information broucher of PGMDCET-2014 and read the same carefully.
- After submitting online application form, candidates should take SBI Bank Challan printout which is in two parts.
- Applicants need not send copy of application form or any document to this office. However candidate can download printout of application form for subsequent use.
- Application fee of Rs 1,000/- to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of"Director, Medical Education & Research Mumbai," should be be payable at Mumbai.
- Last date for online registration on 12 Dec 2013.
- Schedule for fee acceptance at SBI Bank from 30 Nov to 16 Dec 2013.
- Issue of admit cards on 30 Dec 2013.
- Date of examination on 5th Jan 2014.
The Competent Authority,
Directorate of Medical Education & Research,
4th Floor, Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building,
St.George's Hospital Campus, Near CST Rly Station,
Mumbai - 400001.