Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru has released the exam dates for Dayananda Sagar Admission Test (DSAT 2016). DSAT 2016 will be held on April 24, 2016. DSAT is conducted for admissions into the following programmes for the academic session 2016.
The programmes offered at DSU are:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech),
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA),
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA),
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A),
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com),
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
DSAT 2016 is held by Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore across 68 cities in the country.
Interested candidates can read below the details for eligibility criteria, application procedure, paper pattern and important dates for DSAT 2016.
For B.Tech programme:
- Candidates should have Class 12 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) aggregate in any of the following subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science / Electronics and having English as compulsory subject.
For BBA/BCA programme:
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognised board of education.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online and offline.
- Exam fees of Rs 950 has to be paid online for online applications.
- Candidates who want to apply offline can choose toapy through DD along with application form to the following address:
Dayananda Sagar University,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru,
For further details on application procedure, click here.
- Last date for registration for DSAT 2016: one week before DSAT exam dates.
- Date of DSAT 2016:
- Slot 1: April 24, 2016
- Slot 2: May 08, 2016
- Slot 3: May 15, 2016
- Slot 4: May 29, 2016