Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Cochin issues application for Common Admission Test (CAT) for the year 2014.
Admission to various courses are based on Common Admission Test (CAT) / Departmental Admission Test (DAT) / Test for Lateral Entry (LET).
The programmes are offered in:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Five Year Integrated Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Five Year BBA, LL.B
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 45% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- PG programmes: LL.M, MCA, LL.B, M.Sc, M.F Sc courses on 26th April 2014.
- All B.Tech programmes, Integrated M.Sc, B.Com LL.B on 27th April 2014.
- B.Tech Lateral Entry on: 04th May 2014.
How to apply:
Candidates have to register online.
Last date online registration for CAT, LET and PG programmes is 20th February 2014.
Last date online registration for International Students on 21st April 2014.
Last date for receipt of application for DAT is 25th February 2014.
Cochin University of Science & Technology,
Kochi - 682022, Kerala.
Tel: 0484 - 2577290.