The state of Chhattisgarh is all set to conduct Pre Engineering Test for the academic year 2014. This test is jointly conducted by the government of Chhattisgarh and Directorate of Technical Education. CG PET serves as a gateway to get admission into the top engineering colleges of the state.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 from the Chhattisgarh Board or any recognised board in the country.
- They must have studied Physics and Maths and Chemistry/ Biology/ Bio-Technology.
- They must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST).
- They must satisfy the domicile requirements of the state.
- The maximum age to apply is 30 years.
- All the three subjects such as Maths, Physics and Chemistry will have objective questions.
- Candidates need to finish the exam in 180 minutes.
- Each paper will have 150 questions.
- There is a negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The application forms for CG PET 2014 will be available at the main post office of all the cities of the state.
- All the candidates need to fill the form and they need to stick thier passport size photograph on the form.
- The form can only be submitted by the post and there is no online procedure for submitting the form.
- Application fees: Rs. 500
- Start sale of prospectus: April, 2014
- Last date to accept the form: April, 2014
- Test date: May, 2014
- CG PET result: June, 2014