Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, invites applications for admission to Master of Law (LL.M) course, commencing in the session 2013-14.
Admission to LL.M course is conducted through entrance exam. Government Law colleges at Thiruvananthapiram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode offers admission to LL.M course.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have passed LL.B (5 year / 3 year) with 50% of marks from any of the recognised university.
- Candidates appearing / appeared for the regular final year LL.B examination can also apply.
The entrance examination will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram. The questions of the Entrance Examination will be of objective type. There shall be two papers each of 90 minutes duration, from 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM and 11.30 AM to 1.00 PM. Each paper will have 100 questions. The questions shall be of the standard of LL.B Examination.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- The required fee can be remitted at any branch of the State Bank of Travancore using the Bank Chalan which is available in the online application printout.
- Completed application form must reach the below address.
- For general and SEBC candidates: Rs 800/-
- For SC / ST candidates: Rs 400/-
- Last date for online registration form is November 27, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of the application form is November 28, 2014.
- Entrance exam will be held on December 13, 2014.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor,
Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.
Ph No: 0471- 2339101 / 2 / 3 / 4.