Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi has started the online registration for Central Teachers Eligibility Entrance Test (CTET) for the session September 2014
CTET September 2014 is conducted for appointment of teachers' for classes 1 to 8 of CBSE affiliated schools across the country.
CTE Sept 2014 Online Registration Procedure:
- The online application has to be submitted by accessing the official website of CBSE.
- Candidates have to provide all the details while filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated confirmation page after successful submission of data.
- Affix a passport size photograph and signature in the space provided. Also attach a copy of challan, if fees paid through challan.
- The fess can be paid through challan by depositing prescribed fee in the CBSE account with Syndicate Bank or e-post office in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or By debit card/ credit card.
- The completed application form along with challan should be sent to CBSE, CTET Unit in an envelope of size 12X9 superscribed in bold letter "APPLICATION FOR CTET-September 2014" by registered post/Speed Post to reach below address.
The Assistant Secretary (CTET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi - 110092.
Click here to know about CTET eligibility criteria and time table.
- For General/OBC candidates: for Paper 1 or Paper 2: Rs 600/- for both papers Rs 1,000/-.
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person: for Paper 1 or Paper 2: Rs 300/- for both papers Rs 500/-.
Patter of Examination:
- The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ's). There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET.
- Paper 1 will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes 1 to 5.
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8.
A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes 1 to 5 and classes 6 to 8) will have to appear for both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
- Last date for online submission of application is Aug 4.
- Last date for payment of fess is Aug 6.
- CTET Sept 2014 will be conducted on Sept 21.