Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education Council (APSCHE), Hyderabad has announced the tentative dates for EAMCET 2014 entrance exam.
The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2014) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE.
EAMCET is the qualifying entrance exam for admission to the first year of the following Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2014-15 in the University & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
APSCHE Chairman, L. Venugopal Reddy announced that EAMCET notification will be announced in detail tentatively in 10th February 2014. The EAMCET 2014 will be conducted by JNTU Hyderabad and the Convenor would be N.V. Ramana Rao.
The courses are offered in:
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
- B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
- MBBS / BDS
- BAMS / BHMS / BNYS.
- Notification will be announced on 10th February 2014.
- Entrance exam will be held on 17th May 2014.
- Results will be declared on 9th June 2014.
Candidates are advised to visit the website for regular updates.