Candidates who wants to pursue MBA and MCA courses in Karnataka, have to apply for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2014.
Rani Channamma University is the consortium to conduct PGCET 2014.
The University invites applications from the eligible Karnataka and Non-Karnataka candidates for admission to first year MBA and MCA courses in University department and colleges affiliated to various state universities are notified by the government of Karnataka.
Admission to MBA and MCA courses for government seats quota will be based only on merit list from PGCET 2014.
Candidates must have bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks any of the recognised universities.
Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for PGCET 2014, provided they have passed in all their previous (years/semesters) examinations and will be in a position to be eligible to apply for PGCET 2014.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online through official website of Rani Channamma University.
- Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to upload scanned copy of the payment details to the filled application form.
- Rs 800/- for general candidates.
- Rs 400/- for SC/ST/CAT 1 candidates.
- Last date for the submission of application form is June 24.
- PGCET 2014 test will be held on June 30.
Consortium for conducts of PGCET 2014,
Rani Channamma University,
Vidyasangama, PB National Highway,
Belagavi - 591156.
Tel: 0831 - 2565201.