Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal invites applications for All India Common Entrance Test (UG DMAT 2014) for admission to Medical and Dental Courses, commencing in 2014
The courses are offered in:
- B.Sc Nursing
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
How to apply:
- The application from can be downloaded from the official website of Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh and may be submitted along with DD of RS. 750/- drawn in favor of 'APDMC', payable at Bhopal.
- Application forms can also be obtained from UG DMAT office and participating colleges by post for an additional amount of Rs. 100/- as postal charges.
- Application forms and information brochures of UG DMAT-2014 are available at all the participating colleges and APDMC Office on payment of Rs. 750/- by cash or through DD drawn in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
- Last date for the submission of filled application form is June 25.
- UG DMAT 2014 will be held on June 29.
E-2/51 Arera Colony,
Opp. Habibganj Railway Station,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Tel: 0755 - 2460047.