The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad is all set to conduct Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) for the year 2014.
POLYCET 2014 entrance test is conducted for admission to Diploma courses in engineering / non-engineering / technology courses offered at polytechnics / institutions in Andhra Pradesh state, for the academic year 2014-15.
- Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent examination from the recognised Board of Secondary Education, AP are eligible.
- The candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- The information booklet and application form is available for sale at a cost of Rs 20/- at all government polytechnics, private polytechnics and AP online centers.
- Candidates have to fill the online applications at various AP online / helpline centres / through payment gate way.
- In order to fill the application though these centres, candidates have to pay Rs 330/- in cash.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- The admission schedule dates would be announced after the declaration of POLYCET 2014 results.
- Candidates are advised to note that admissions into polytechnics for the academic year 2014-15 would be made on the basis of web counselling.
- Last date for sale of POLYCET booklet and filling of online application form is 28th April 2014.
- POLYCET 2014 test would be held on 21st May 2014.
State Board of Technical Education and Training,
7th Floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan,
Tankbund Road, Saifabad,