The Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Maharashtra (AMUPMDC), Mumbai is conducting Asso Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to UG medical courses.
Asso CET 2014 is conducted for admission to the first year MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh & B.Sc Nursing courses in private medical, dental and other health science colleges in Maharashtra state, for the academic year 2014-15.
All the health science colleges of the Association are affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approved by Medical Council of India, dental colleges by Dental Council of India & other health science colleges by their respective central councils.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- MBBS: 920 seats from 8 colleges.
- BDS: 1540 seats from 18 colleges.
- BAMS: 2140 seats form 41 colleges.
- B.P.Th: 670 seats from 20 colleges.
- B.Sc Nursing: 2110 seats from 50 colleges.
How to apply:
- Application form and information brochures can be downloaded from the official website of AMUPMDC.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- There is provision to make changes in the application form. however, before clicking on the "SUBMIT" button, candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once "SUBMIT" button is clicked.
- Take the print out of the bank challan.
- The application fee and process fee is Rs 3,000/- to be paid directly to the SBI account of AMUPMDC as per the instructions given in the website.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is 20th April 2014.
- Last date for payment of fee in SBI is on 24th April 2014.
- Asso CET 2014 entrance exam would be held on 18th May 2014.
268/70, Chandresh Bhavan Gr Floor,
Room No 9, Shahid Bhagat Sing Road,
Fort, Mumbai - 400001.
Ph No: 022 - 22641603.