The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida, is set to conduct Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for the year 2014 in last week of April.
NCHMET JEE 2014 entrance exam is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
NCHMET JEE score are accepted by Central Institutes of Hotel Management, State government and Private Institutions affiliated to it.
Online application for NCHMET JEE 2014 will commence from 1st week of December 2013.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from recognised board examination.
- Candidates must have less than 22 years of age.
NCHMET JEE 2014 examination consists of 200 questions with a time duration of three hours.
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude: 30 questions
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction: 30 questions
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 30 questions
- English Language: 60 questions
- Aptitude for Service Sector: 50 questions
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology,
A-34, Sector 62, Noida - 201401.
Tel: 0120 - 2402818.