Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Ahmedabad, has invited applications for AIPET 2016 which is held for admission to Ph.D programmes offered at institute in various fields. PIMS has released an official notification announcing the exam dates for AIPET-PIMS 2016.
PIMS will conduct All India Ph.D Entrance Test (AIPMT-PIMS 2016) for admissions into full time Ph.D programmes in medical, dental and allied health sciences for the academic session 2016-17.
Eligibility criteria for AIPET 2016
- Candidates must have a master's degree with at least 50% marks in average or equivalent GPA from a recongnised university.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of PIMS.
- Application form fees of Rs 500 and Ph.D entrance test fees of Rs 2000 must be payed by cash or by Demand Draft drawn in the favour of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the AIPET-PIMS 2016 entrance test and their marks in the qualifying examination.
AIPET-PIMS 2016 Examination Pattern
- The examination will have 2 papers Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be based on General Aptitude Test and Paper 2 will be Subject-wise/faculty-wise.
- Both the papers will be for 100 marks each
- Start of sale of application forms: July 15, 2016
- Last date for submission of application forms: July 30, 2016
- Date of AIPET-PIMS 2016 entrance exam: August 22, 2016
- Results of AIPET-PIMS 2016: September 12, 2016
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University was established in 2003. The Pravara Medical Trust is the parent Organisaiton of the University and was established in 1972 in a small village Loni of Ahmednagar District (Maharashtra State) by a visionary Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil, the founder of Co-operative movement in India. The University is unique in more than one way. It is specialised in Medical and Health Sciences with a dedication to serve the society as a Center of Excellence with emphasis on socially meaningful medical education, health care and research.