The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad, invites applications for ATMA July 2014 AIMS test for Management admissions for admission to management programmes, in its participating institutes across India.
There are over 107 participating institutes across India. ATMA is a computer based multiple choice question type test.
ATMA Exam Pattern:
- It is a computer based multiple choice question type exam. Each question will have 4 choices or options from which candidates have to choose 1 correct option.
- The duration of ATMA is 180 minutes or 3 hours. There are 3 areas which are divided into six sections. This also means that each area will have 2 sections each.
- The testing areas are Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills and Quantitative Skills. Each section has 30 questions, making the total number of questions 180.
- Each correct question will have 1 mark and for each wrong answer, there is negative marking scheme of 1 by 3 marks.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
- Last date for distribution of application form is July 10.
- Last date for online registration is July 12.
- Last date for reprint of completed application form is July 15.
- ATMA 2014 exam would be held on July 20.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
101, Rekha Deluxe Enclave Sangeetha Nagar,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad - 500082.
Ph No: 040 - 30619266.